The DN9680 is a premium quality, multi channel KLARK TEKNIK AES50 extender. Designed to stream up to 192 bidirectional channels of 24 bit audio up to 1,000 m via optical fibre or 100 m via CAT5 copper cable.
The DN9680 takes 8 AES50 connections and converts them to a gigabit Ethernet snake format for transport to another DN9680 to be re-converted to 8 AES50 connections on a port-forport basis. DN9680 includes Neutrik etherCON connectors for the AES50 and Copper Snake ports and a Neutrik opticalCON DUO connector for the Optical Snake port.
The DN9680 includes an internal web server and is confi gured by a simple web browser confi guration utility accessed via the built-in Ethernet port - this is independent of computer operating system and runs in popular web browser software. The various clocking parameters and menu options are accessible from the browser menu with front panel LED indication for the status of each option and each audio connection.
The DN9680 delivers Ultra-low latency of 0.1ms from input to output for seamless audio transfer.
Klark Teknik DN9680 - User manual
Integration Within The KLARK TEKNIK Product Range
The DN9680 extends the family of KLARK TEKNIK digital network products.
- Multiplexes up to 8 AES50 connections into one optical fibre cable or CAT5 cable
- Extends AES50 connections up to 1,000 m with optical fibre or 100 m with CAT5 cable
- High channel capacity with 192 bidirectional channels @ 96 kHz
- Internal "AES Grade 1" temperaturecompensated word clock (1 ppm)
- Supports dual-redundant AES50 networks (X and Y connections)
- Neutrik etherCON* connectors used for AES50 ports and copper snake connection
- Dual-fibre Neutrik opticalCON DUO* connector used for optical fibre snake connection
- Internal web server allows browser based configuration via Ethernet control port
- Rugged 1U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program**
- Designed and engineered in England